By applying to be one of The Movement Social Movers Programme, (“TMSMP”), entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Eligibility Rules for applying
By entering the TMSMP, entrants grant permission for The Movement to use their imagery and/or content in marketing material, as they see fit. This includes but is not limited to:
- Out of home wall marketing material
- Use On social media channels
- Use in press material
- Use in any printed or digital material for The Movement
The Movement Influencers Programme is open to all persons resident in the UK aged 18 and over at the date of their entry, except:
а) Employees or contractors of The Movement (“The Movement”) and their immediate family, operators of its brands and partners, or anyone directly connected with The Movement including The Lowry, Salford, Birmingham Hippodrome and Sadler’s Wells.
b) Any person who engages in or whose entry depicts any behaviour that The Movement considers is unsafe, unsuitable, illegal, immoral, unsociable or inappropriate.
Entry and Entry Methods
Entrants may enter the first selection round of TMSMP by sending a video of themselves via firstname.lastname@example.org and by adhering to the following rules:
- Any photo uploaded by an entrant must be the property of the entrant and not used from a third party without explicit permission.
- No purchase or proof of purchase is necessary to qualify for TMSMP.
- A limit of one entry per person will be accepted. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any benefits they may have received.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries will be accepted.
- The Movement does not accept responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, defaced, illegible, lost or delayed or are unable to be submitted due to any technical or other reason.
- Proof of sending of any entry will not be proof of our receipt of that entry.
The start date of the entry process for the TMSMP is 00:01am BST (inclusive) on Tuesday 25 July 2017 and closes Friday at 11.45pm BST on 14 September 2017 for Sadler’s Well, Birmingham Hippodrome and The Lowry, Salford.
TMSMP is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, YouTube or Instagram.
Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Social Movers Programme must be directed to The Movement and not Facebook, YouTube or Instagram.
a) Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to The Movement and not Facebook, YouTube or Instagram; and
b) By entering TMSMP, each entrant releases Facebook,YouTube and Instagram from any action or claim arising out of the Social Movers Programme.
The Movement will select nine (9) entrants who will be contacted in the week commencing 18 September 2017 for Sadler’s Wells, London and 25 September for the Birmingham Hippodrome and The Lowry, Salford.
At point of assignment, the Social Movers will then carry out assigned duties for a maximum of one (1) calendar year.
- A total of nine (9) Social Movers chosen (each a “Social Mover”, together the “Social Movers”) will be picked from all entrants.
- The Social Movers will be chosen based on their ability to match the criteria outlined on the official application page.
- The decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into.
- The Social Movers will receive TMSMP’s Benefits, (Benefits), as outlined on the official application page, including at least two free theatre tickets per year, including access to events, as they become available.
- All Benefits are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. No cash alternative is available for any Benefits.
- The Movement reserves the right to substitute any Benefits for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Benefit if either of the Benefits are unavailable or in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- A list of the Social Movers names can be obtained by sending an stamped addressed envelope to: The Lowry, Pier 8, Salford Quays, M50 3AZ
- The Movement will not be liable for any Benefits or personal equipment that are lost, delayed or damaged during TMSMP tenancy. Benefits must be claimed within one (1) week of the Social Mover being contacted by The
Movement, if any Benefit is not claimed within one (1) week The Movement will assign the Benefit to another Social Mover.
- The Movement will not be liable for any Benefit that are lost, delayed or damaged beyond their control. Benefits will only be delivered to an address within the UK.
- By entering TMSMP, the Social Mover agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as The Movement may require.
- By entering any material, including but not limited to your images into TMSMP, you grant permission for us to have a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the images in connection with TMSMP, including but not limited to be used on the social media channels for the Lowry, Salford, Birmingham Hippodrome and Sadler’s Wells.
By entering TMSMP, you agree and acknowledge that:
The Movement may reproduce any photographs or other materials taken during the TMSMP, all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, moral rights, design rights and database rights in all materials connected to the TMSMP including but not limited to photograph and videography; all your intellectual property rights are waived; and you undertake to take any actions and sign any necessary documents to formalise this assignment as The Movement may require. The Movement complies with the standard procedures laid down in the UK Data Protection Act 1998 to ensure that personal information you give us is kept Securely and processed fairly and lawfully.
Termination of The Movement Social Movers Programme
The Movement reserves the right to (i) cancel this programme, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants)
English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts shall govern these terms and conditions.
Exclusion of Liability
The Movement makes no representation or warranty in relation to the Benefits provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to you in relation to either of the Benefits, their fitness for purposes, merchantability or otherwise.
We reserve the right to disqualify entrants from entering our promotions or Ambassadors from receiving their Benefits where any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, immoral, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour.
Identity of the Promoter
The promoter of this The Movement Social Movers Programme: The Lowry, Pier 8, Salford Quays, M50 3AZ